As I was walking through Paris today by myself after shopping at Colette and American Apparel I finally came to the realization that I'm in god damn Paris, France. On the other side of the world. After being here I do believe I'm going to enjoy doing things on my own. It is opening my eyes to the fact that being with other people is just ok after a while. Being alone shopping, walking etc.etc. is alot of fun also. Well today started out with waking up late at 11:00am. I had to be at Trocadero metro station at 1230pm. Well ok Anais, it that is what you said. Anyways, I didn't shower today so that was nice. It actually felt..good? Anyways, I caught the RER to Juvisiy and transfered onto RER C to Musee d'Orsay, Why we didn't meet at RER Musee? I dont know. Anyways, I walked to Trocadero, it was nice. Only like 2 blocks. We all went ot the museum, I loved it. I saw:
Degas.
Monet.
Renoir.
Cezanne.
Matisse.
Picasso.
and all of the others
The impressionist's were my favorites!
After the Museum we went to Jardin des (les?) Tuileres(SP?) It was nice. After that we went o the area where The Ritz is, They ahd all of the Jewlery stores there. Chanel. Dior. Mikimoto. Bulgari, etc.etc. We went into the Chanel one, it was extremely nice jewlery. After that they all left and I walked to Colette and bought the Colette cd. A compilation and what not and Bumble & Bumble shampoo, the Seaweed one. After that I walked to American Apparel and bought a new jacket and some of their wonderful underwear haha! After that is when I realized that I'm in Paris. Walking alone. Shopping alone. Being alone. I loved it! But I still love and enjoy the company of my family here. At the moment right now it is 57 degrees and it is raining. I love this! But it is just a little cold in the house. But I still love it here. I need to buy pants. the last 2 photos are photos from the park. It was amazingly nice and sunny! For only a while though.

3 comments:
the d'Orsay is fabulous, isn't it
it is fabulous. i LOVEEEDD it!
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment