Has anyone else heard The Section Quartets new song? for "Such Great Heights"? It's absolutely amazing, and im just not saying that. The past 2 days have been amazing. Last night I went to an end of School/Bacc scores with Edouard and parents and his friends were there and what not. It was nice, except the fact that really no one spoke English. You have no idea actually how hard it is to converse with strangers, unless they know some english. Hahaha! But anywho, who am I to complain? People of foreign countries have the same problem when they come to the United States. Anyways, Yes, that party, it was nice. High class society pretty much you could say? Today I took the RER to Gare De Lyon and was lost for 15 mins, I was also late to the AFS meeting by 30 mins. Terrifficcc! But that was all chill. We discussed the metro (how convient!) and how to get somewhere. I learned today that to go to the Eiffel Tower, I will be spending about, oh...lets say...2.5 hours on the RER and Metro? How fab is that? But who am I to complain? Atleast they have amazing transportation, eh-hem..Sacramento. Tis nice. Tomorrow I'm going to the Notre Dame and "La Crypte" and Evann told me there are good shops near there, which will be nice because I think we have an hour of free time. Who knows, I don't. This is just a bunch of rambling which is never good. Nothing too deep in this post. Wait, none of it is.
Until next time.
AU REVOIR!
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hooray for good times! i want to go back. and by the way, thanks for understanding about the cobrasnake business (and for buying me presents). i wanted to tell you that i saw the Edith Piaf film a few days ago and i was overwhelmed with emotion! i hated her a lot of times in the movie; she had a life of misfortune but she did bring a lot of it onto herself...it wasn't a typical biopic either; it was done out of order, and there are two parts that will make you GASP~. collectively, she is still entirely my idol though.
so yeah i want to go there and stuff, and go to black and white movie theaters like in The Dreamers and visit automaton museums and the latin quarter. and bellville. and graves of Edith Piaf, yves montand, isadora duncan, chopin, oscar wilde [because of the scene in Paris, Je'Taime; but i hate oscar wilde] and other famous people burried in the Père Lachaise cemetery. the metro station is phillippe-auguste on line 2 if you're weird like me and wish to do the same!
sorry for this superfluous comment; i'm sure you don't care because you're doing something amazing like drinking tea out of a bowl right now. can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment