Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update with photos.






Location:Corbeil-Essonnes, France. 15mins from Paris.


Well, here is an update on my wonderful and exciting adventure in a foreign country. I am jetlagged to the extreme and it is SO not exciting at all. But, on a brighter side my family that took me into thier home are incredibly nice, and can speak english. Although they want me to speak French, but I don't remember any at all. It is difficult. Yesterday I got in at about 6am or so. Then got picked up from the AFS headquarters in Paris by The Fam. We came here and I slept immediatley hahaha! Later that night it was Edouard's late birthdat party and it was fun. 5 of his friends came over and we all hung in the backyard. Well they did, I tried not to sleep. Then I went to bed at 1am, I hate time changes. To day we went to, ohh what is his name..well I don't remember haha, we went to "what's his name's" birthday party at his house, his whole family was over and they were so nice, like incredibly nice! They had food (I didn't eat, except for Cake and Coffee) and it was fun. His sister, I don't remember her name, spoke english with me because she has an exam on it in 2 weeks so that was nice. But they were all incredibly nice. I think i've used incredibly too much now, and I'm probably spelling it wrong!..Story of my life. Well Tuesday I go into Paris for AFS ACTVITY NUMERO UNO, I don't remember what it is but I hope it will be nice.



BTW, the photos of the people are my AFS FRANCE group, and I don't think I could ask for an any cooler group. FOR SUREEE
with us altogether at NYC JFK AIRPORT.
and 2 are at CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT. and the one with a street is looking out to the right of my window. 2nd floor. i love my life.

3 comments:

alliiie. said...

wow That so exciting!


:]

Rachel said...

cute pics, you goddamn hipster, you.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Lori saying HEY!!! Hope you're doing great.