Friday, July 13, 2007

Let your honesty shine shine shine.

Wow, all I can say about tonight is Wow. Edouard is probably one of the greatest boys I've ever met. I don't really think I can go into what it is what we talked about. But, lets just say it was a tough subject, and for him to tell me all about it was amazing. It's amazing when one minute you have someone and the next they're gone forever. It's truely astonishing actually. Now, I may be just going into just one long shpeel, who knows. I don't think I am. Today was amazing though. I went to Montmartre with Claire, Gwen, Liz, Tiara, and Tiara's 2 friends and Liz's host sister. Sacre-Coeur was amazing nice!

Anyways, after that I left them to go fabric shopping. I went to the last place I went to but I passed by another place that I will check out next time because they had some fabrics I wanted! After that I came home and slept for 2 hours. We had dinner and then we went to the Corbeil-Essonnes Bastille Day Fireworks Celebration, that was fun! Then we all came back and had some dessert and talked and what not. My french is getting better, well, my comprehension and what not. Speaking, I don't know. Then Didier [father] showed me some cd's and I found some cd's that I have wanted like: Carla Bruni, Simon & Garfunkel, Jane Birkin, etc. After that Edouard and I had a 2 hour long conversation about some good things and some bad things. But they all had a light at the end of each tunnel. Tonight has been the best. Tomorrow we're going to Paris for the fireworks. I promised him I'd make it alot of fun. He deserves it.

BTW. I love this girls also.
L-R. Liz, Claire and Gwen


Also, Tiara who is not picured.
and all of the other kids on this AFS extravaganza who didn't some with us today! Tiara did :]

No comments: