Monday, July 9, 2007

9 Juillet 2007.


Those darks clouds pretty much describe the weather I had to deal with today for the most part. Today's weather started out fantastic and blue skies with a few clouds. As I was riding the Metro to Juvisiy, well, that is where it all changed. It started pouring and I thought to myself, "I hope this doesnt stay like this for a while" and it did not. When I arrived at the Tour Eiffel stop I walked to the Trocadero Metro Station and the sky was Amazing.
Exhibit A:

Only a few clouds and what not, just perfect I saw. As I was walking to the station the weather grew even more amazing! :] But when I met up with all of the other kids
Number 2:

^^^ Left to Right: Tiara, Gwen and Julie.
Anyways, We then left the Metro station and took photos at some place. Trocadero place? Who knows.

Isn't it pretty?


THATS US! Missing a few kids though. :D
Anyways, we left that place and we walked to the Eiffel Tower and it started Pouirng so we took shelter and what not for about 30 mins, haha! When we got to the Tower we had to find 2 or 3 people who loooked as if they were under 18 so we could skip the 3 hour waiting line and go up to it instantly, and we did. A couple from...Norway? Denmark? I don't know, some Northern Europe Blonde-hair-Blue-eyed country. It was beautiful up there, and cold very very very cold. Did I mention it was cold? We almost froze, well, Me, Liz and Julie that is hahhaa. When we were done at the very top we took the elavator down..There were lines for that, and we all got some food and hung out. Then went to Chatelet-Les Halles for shopping. I bought nothing. I'm going to tomorrow! I also called Mother. All is well with everyone :] Dad is in Montana. Good day to all of you.

Here are some photos.







No comments: