Sunday, July 29, 2007

Here it comes...

Bring on the waterworks.




Who knew that you can become so attached to a group of people in a matter of one month. They said we wont. They said it wouldn't happen. But clearly, they were wrong. I told myself," Michael don't turn it into a big scene" and I didnt, until I went up to my room after saying goodbye and when I saw everyone else. Apparently, I became quite attached. They [The Vertes] were absolutely amazing. They all were so much fun and nice and one of the greatest families I've ever met in my entire 17 years of life. Natalie, Didier, Edouard, Gauthier and Romain was and still are the greatest group of people I've ever met. To actually take in a stranger and treat them as their own is the one of the grestest acts of kindness ever. Crying is an interesting action, I believe. It drains every ounce of energy you hage in your body until you have nothing. Which is exactly what happened yesterday. But there was an absolutely flipside to yesterday, Gauthier and I went to La Tour de France on La Champs Elysees, it was fantastic! I'm so glad I was able to experience it! It was also, Gauthier and I's first time seeing La Tour de France in person. I can't wait until nest summer. Here are some photos of the family and La Tour de France.







P.s. to the family: You're welcome to The Lopez Household at anytime!

No comments: