skip to main | skip to sidebar

la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps

Monday, July 16, 2007

By the double you tea.

This is the amazing family that I am living with. I love them.


Not pictured: Gauthier et Romain.
at 2:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Michael.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again-Sylvia Plath
View my complete profile

...

....

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • Here it comes...
      • Cause if dark is one then
      • By the double you tea.
      • Down in the green hay, where monkey and bear usual...
      • That's his way of life, please dont bring him down.
      • Let your honesty shine shine shine.
      • On the second floor over-looking the city.
      • 9 Juillet 2007.
      • July 8th, 2007.
      • I'm Like Hot Chick That You Can't Even Touch.
      • U,U,D,D,L,L.
      • Something clever, something "cool"
      • Update with photos.
    • ►  June (4)

..//.

  • Avant Garde Meets Anarchy
  • BrownBook
  • Fafi Words
  • Hapsical
  • I Prefer Thrifty
  • Jak & Jill
  • JDivision
  • ldiamante
  • Lovers in Highschool
  • Miles Of Fiction
  • Nylon
  • Sea Of Shoes
  • Swank Heights
  • The Moldy Doily
  • The Sartorialist

get this badge→