Friday, July 6, 2007

U,U,D,D,L,L.

The past few days have been grand as well as the past week. Yesterday I went to Notre Dame. I don't care much for attended church or listening to someone speak of God or his words and what not but I do enjoy visiting old, not like United States old, but France old, Churchs and Mosque's and what not. It was spectacular! We walked up 500 stairs to the top and looked all over Paris. You could see La Tour Eiffel, Sacre-Coeur, and everything else. I took thousands upon thousands of photos and you may be asking yourself,"Well where are they!?". Funny story that one is, they all got erased from my camera. Thank you Nikon Coolpix S9 camera. But anyways, Notre Dame is absolutely amazing. The inside is so nice. People were sitting and praying and repenting and people were confessing and taking photos and lighting candles and someone stole a candle from "God's House" and also some babies cried. But it was so nice inside! The stained glass on all of the windows is like nothing I have ever seen. It is actually indescribable, is that a word? I spelled it wrong. It was so extraordinary! After Notre Dame we had free time in La Latin Quartier and it was splendid. We ate some good Crepes that were BETTER than Crepeville, haha, and also some Gelato from..Some Italian place haha.


Today I had "French Class" that was boring and lame. I was late (of course) so what else is new? haha and then I went toshopping with my AFS buddies. I bought a shirt from H&M. God love the Summer Sales here. It is amazing! I'm going to take advantage of every last bit of it too! Tomorrow im going to Colette to buy the Cobransnake shirts for Emily and I. Along with "RetroSuperFuture" glasses, hopefully they have them, and then to Monmartre for Fabric because you know me. Work work work, as Mariah says,



"Michael..your room is like a chinese sweatshop with babies"

No comments: