Monday, July 16, 2007

Down in the green hay, where monkey and bear usually lay.


Today was fun. Hot and then cold. Weather here was being bi-polar. No fun. I went to La Louvre, THE MONA LISA IS NOT WORTH IT. I'm stupid for going to see it. I sawit yeah, but I didn't like being in the same room with 100000 million people. It was stupid. Parents were holding up there like newborn 2 day old child to see the painting like it was the pope and he was going to babtize the child or whatever. Completely stupid. Look at the photo!

But, that museum is absolutely extraordinary and amazingly nice. I loved it! I loved the Pyramid. I loved the statues. I loved the painting, some more than others. After that we ate lunch on a bridge and Anais showed us [well, pointed out] that the next bridge over from us was the oldest bridge in Paris, France. That was nice. Then we walked to Le Centre Pompidou. We did not go in. I'm going to it on Weds, I'm not going to go to the AFS activity. Anyways, then Gwen, Tiarra, Caroline and I took the Metro to Palais Royale (back at La Louvre) and Walked to the Marc Jacobs store and took a million cool photos :]. We bought some stuff there. Then we walked around the quartier. After that we took the metro again to Solferino to go to Colette and American Apparel. Gwen and Tiarra let Caroline and I so it was just us 2. We had fun. We shopped. She is my shopping buddy. God love her. She is hilarious!!!! I feel that this group of AFS kids we are. We're going to friends for a very very long time. I'll buy a plane ticket to see them again.

Photos:
Gwen and Carolina though they were Egyptian.




Rembrant. vv





L-R. Tiarra, Caroline and Gwen.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

la la love la louvre. nike of samothrace like whoa