Sunday, August 5, 2007

Tiny little voices won't take nothing from no one Tiny little fingers won't pull nothing from nowhere






Well this past week has been crazy ridiculous. Up's and down's and everything! Jetlag is ridiculous and I think that I am just now getting over it. Wednesday night I went to bed at 430am and got up at 830am, I didn't think that I could possibly function off of 4 hours of sleep, but I did.
This past week has been alot of fun also, I havent spent a whole day in my house until today. Tuesday Evann picked me up and we went to lunch at Brew It Up and then I met Molly at Tower to see La Vie en Rose, I highly reccommend it. It was so amazing, Edith Piaf's life was incredibly depressing. After that we biked to Plum Blossom and ate alot of rice with pocsticker sauce. After that we rode to Molly's house and attmpted at making the greatest dessert to be made on this planet. It was going to be brownie's with boysenberry filling and a toppping of lemon curd. Little did we know that lemon curd doesn't cook, so the areas with a lot of lemon curd were not cooked at all, so we would only eat the outside on the ends. From what we had it was very good, next time: Less curd. Wednesday I met Mariah at the light rail station by my house and we went back to her house and hung out and I beat her at 4 board games hahha. After Mariah's I...don't remember what I--OH! Zena picked me up and we went to Japanese food with Molly C and then we went to Safeway and stocked up on goods and came back to my house and chilled for a while. Thursday I went out with kelsey for the day and we met at the co-op and stocked up on drinks and food for our picnic on the river. It was really nice, we ate on the boat ramp dock and had our feet in the water. It was very very nice, all we needed was a boombox of some sort. After that I came home and I don't remember what I did after that. Friday august came over that night, I don't remember what I did that day. Today I went to breakfast with Madison and Evann and then from 1230pm until 615pm
I did not leave my house. Emily came over at about 330pm and at 615pm we went to Il fornio for dinner nd then walked to Bistro 33 for dessert. It was nice. I enjoyed it greatly. I am over this jetlag business quite fast. I wish I was over it this fast when I was in Paris. Oh! Speaking of Paris, good news! My parents said I can move to Paris or somewhere close to Paris after I graduate from high school! I am very excited about that! I won't want to come home ever ever again. The sooner I get back there the better. This month is looking out to being very well. This school year is looking out to being a fantastic year, but incredibly busy. Fashion show. moving. senior year. senior project. coachella. nyc over christmas break[hopefully]. hawaii over thanksgiving. HOSTING SOMEONE FOR THE 2ND TERM OF
SCHOOL!!!!!



There's probably a 100% chance I'm getting my days mixed up.

No comments: