Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm Like Hot Chick That You Can't Even Touch.




I feel at home here. For the first time in a week I feel at home.


That is fantastic I think, I don't know about the rest of you. But, to me that is a big deal. Anyways, today I walked to La Boucherie by myself to pick up some bread for the family. It was good. I like seeing people coming and going from the bakery with baguettes in their hands. It is actually true too! After La Boucherie, Natalie and I took the RER to a station, I don't remember what it was. We walked around Galleries LaFayette and went shopping. Saw things in ZARA, didn't buy. I'll wait. Saw things in PRINTEMPS, didn't buy because 125Euros for MARC JACOBS were..not worth it? I don't know. I did however buy 4 new cds from FNAC, the CDs are as follows:

JUSTICE
ANAIS
OLIVIA RUIZ
ET PARIS JE T'AIME



It was nice, and suprisingly cheap. Was it cheap? I don't know. After FNAC we walked by the opera, by THE RITZ, it was so nice. Extremely amazing spot for a high-scale-best-in-paris-and-the-world-hotel. I saw millions of people lining outside of some famous hotel for the guests of Eva Longoria and whats-his-name wedding. Hella people f00l. It was grand though. We went to COLETTE, I loved it there. I bought a magazine and the COBRASNAKE shirt. Not for Emily Rose and Mariah, sorry, I bought the last one. I spent abour 1.5 hours in COLETTE, and I'm going back 2 times before I leave. After COLETTE, we walked some more. We also went into THE FIRST ENGLISH BOOK STORE ON THE EUROPEAN CONTENANT[sp?] I loved it there too. We then walked to the CONCORDE metro station, where before we ascended the stairs i saw the big Egyptian thing that Napolean was givin' Do I know the name? No. I also saw La Tour Eiffel. We went to MONTMARTRE and fabric shopped. I bought some nice African prints. I love the African prints, I'm going back next week alone to buy a whole lot more. Today was A+ though. By the way, on the 25th, I'll be seeing this:


Amazing no?


The Fabric:





Colette:

1 comment:

Cady said...

amazing, yes. haha