Friday, April 10, 2009

In a week span, the time has ended.

It seems that on every little adventure I take for myself I end up buying things that I do not need in the long run. It never ceases to amaze me how much self-control I end up not having. The weather his past week surely does not help with my purchasing. When the weather is nice outside I just want to go out and SPLURGE on material items, I don't know why. I am very lucky to have experienced amazing weather in Portland, Oregon and also in Seattle, Washington. I went into this thinking I was going to be layering upon layering in this rainy part of the United States. But, to my surprise, I was greeted by 70 degree sunny weather in both cities. It's truly wonderful being able to miss all of their gloomy weather.
Some inspiration from me to you:





I have this unhealthy obbsession with everything Ellen Von Unwerth.
Flight time, à bientôt.

1 comment:

Edie Abbot said...

Ellen Von Unwerth is an amazing photographer...great picture selection
stop by my blog if you have a spare moment
http://granenamorado.blogspot.com/