skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
how do you wear your "Birthday Suit"?
The Kingpins under their fashion label name, Birthday Suit, has released their latest collection titled "Material Brow". It is a mix between Frida and Madonna, as you can probably tell for yourself. Love it or hate it? I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again-Sylvia Plath
View my complete profile
...
....
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(37)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(11)
how do you wear your "Birthday Suit"?
windows up and the wind blowing.
I wish my heart was cold, but is warmer than before,
NEW METRIC VIDEO
burning like an angel,
vintage vantage
oui, moi je joue.
In a week span, the time has ended.
in all honesty,
Trying something out.
Turning over a new leaf
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(4)
..//.
Avant Garde Meets Anarchy
BrownBook
Fafi Words
Hapsical
I Prefer Thrifty
Jak & Jill
JDivision
ldiamante
Lovers in Highschool
Miles Of Fiction
Nylon
Sea Of Shoes
Swank Heights
The Moldy Doily
The Sartorialist
get this badge→
No comments:
Post a Comment