Well, Coachella was over yesterday, I am currently stuck in my hotel room while my car is being worked on at the volvo dealer. This past wknd was one of the best of the year. Why? Because I was with people that I like. Honestly, the friends I consider friends do not exist in my home town anymore. They have scattered and are scattered.
The fashions at Coachella always baffle me too. There are always the most amazing outfits and also the most dreadful ones (in my eyes that is). But one of my top favorite outfits was Lykke Li's
Photo from pocket photography. She wore black high wasit shorts with a sheer top and under neither that a black thank top and then along with that she wore a ruffled fabric scarf! It was all to die for. To top it all off, she wore a very clunky silver chain necklace and on the bottom black heels and thigh high stockings that were rolled down to her knees.
My second favorite was Lizzi Bougatsos of Gang Gang Dance. She had layers upon layers of black fabric that came trialing off of her that came off as easy as a cape! It was magnificent, it reminded me of an altered version of Complex Geometries F/W 09. With that she wore a vintage t-shirt, black skinnies and black leather round topped booties.
The entire weekend was a very fun time! I cannot wait until next year.
Photos will be posted after I get them developed.

No comments:
Post a Comment