Monday, November 24, 2008

non, je ne regrette rien

The freaks come out and the photos are shown. I don't understand why some people do the things they do. Why some people say the things they say. It really honestly kills me. This to me is just me rambling on in the middle of the night, but for some reason it has to be done at times. Jane was in town this weekend and it made me realize that Sacramento isn't all that bad. It's just the people that inhabit it. All buy some small study group of people. I've honestly never disliked an amount of people ever in my entire life. The things they do, the things they say, just the way they act with other people make me want to shoot myself in my head or slit my throat. All are very extreme things but, you try watching yourselves and then get back at me. You don't know how to act in certain situations and you all also do not know how to act around other people that don't wear american apparel or boots from a fucking vintage shop. Stop trying to act unique in your entire urban outfitters outfit and your v-necks. Stop following a trend. Jump from one to one another to another. First it was FFTL and now it's Justice. STFU and DIE.



Did i just jump from one to another? or did I just jump from one to another? It happens.

lets recap: I leave on Jan. 2 for a nice extended time with Megan.

No comments: