skip to main | skip to sidebar

la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps

Monday, November 3, 2008

Excuse me music lovers

The Evening Episode-Red Weather

Click me!
Tera Lopez leads with the vocals, everything she does is amazing. They had their last show last weekend while I was in LA and I am very sad I missed it.
BTW PARTY AT HER PLACE SATURDAY
at 7:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Michael.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again-Sylvia Plath
View my complete profile

...

....

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • lions and tigers
      • like you'd save the best for last
      • non, je ne regrette rien
      • and heaven knows I'm miserable now
      • election day
      • Excuse me music lovers
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (4)

..//.

  • Avant Garde Meets Anarchy
  • BrownBook
  • Fafi Words
  • Hapsical
  • I Prefer Thrifty
  • Jak & Jill
  • JDivision
  • ldiamante
  • Lovers in Highschool
  • Miles Of Fiction
  • Nylon
  • Sea Of Shoes
  • Swank Heights
  • The Moldy Doily
  • The Sartorialist

get this badge→