Sunday, November 30, 2008

lions and tigers

if that is the way that it is going to be then fine, fuck you. Fuck you for throwing away everything that we have done. Fuck you for forgetting how I inreality have been nothing but a good friend to do. I HAVE NEVER FUCKED YOU OVER! Ever. Not once. So fuck you for treating me like utter shit. You need to open your eyes and realize that the world doesnt revolve around you and shit fucking happens. You need to fight your own battles and not make other people fight them for you. i hope you realize how pissed off you made me. I hope you realize that you are nothing now. You've thrown away every friend you've had.

Fuck you to you too for saying that shit to me, what have I DONE TO YOU? NOTHING! NOTHING! You treated this immaturely and I cant ever forgive you.


I reached out and wanted to be friends with you, you fucked me over at the beginning of the year, actually end of last year. You left me for someone you didn't even know only because it gave you status. AND DONT LIE.

I've done nothing but be there for both of you. I've done nothing but BE A FRIEND. And then you let that shit be said. That's fine. I can live.

I'm done
I'm done with you and you, read this. I don't give a shit.
You left us at the corner of K and 22nd confused out of our minds, because, we actually didn't do anything. Neither did you.

SO GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GET BACK DOWN TO REALITY.

No comments: