Wednesday, December 26, 2007

This night is gonna end, when we're damn well ready

I've come to the conclusion that I really am glad that I have the friends I have. I think i've done a really good job on the people i've chosen to trust and be close to me. I've come to the fact that I really only like a handful of the friends I have. Being with Shana, Kristin and Molly tonight at True Love Cafe talking about our past 6 years together and friendships and reminiscing about past events and events that have taken place now. I now know that my past friends hate me for stupid petty things that I did today and they need to move on. I'm actually glad I separated myself from my "best friends" in middle school, the only thing they would of done today was hold me back and be boring. The friends I have chosen for myself today and forever are far from boring and are exciting and full of life. If I could write something for each of them then this blog would be long, just not because that handful would contain a million people, it wouldn't, but because i would have to write so much for each of them. This is for you, the handful that I see on a regular basis, talk with all the time, hangout with all the time and just talk with all the time. I hope you know who you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you. i am glad we are still friends. you are good person and make me think positive as well as i can vent and talk to you about anything. i am glad you are you.