I need a change of scenery. Take me to nightlife LA.
Monday, December 3, 2007
I need a change of scenery
Sure everyone says it, but no one goes through with it. I need to get out of this city. Nothing is being offered for me here. I live a fast paced life and Sacramento just isnt keeping up with me and I am not enjoying it. A lot of stuff has happened lately, I went to Maui for thanksgiving. I had my 18th birthday bash. I have alot of photos but I just dont have time to upload and scan and resize and edit. I know I should do it, but I just dot have any time. Christmas is coming upon me and I am very excited for it. 3 weeks until break, and my body needs it. It is completely drained and cannot handle anymore. I am going to LA for New Years Eve with Mariah and Emmet and we're staying at Allie's. I am very excited about that too.
I need a change of scenery. Take me to nightlife LA.
I need a change of scenery. Take me to nightlife LA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment