The first week of summer was so much fun, I saw everyone that I wanted to see before I left for lovely Paris. But there were some people that I wanted to see that I didn't see because they didn't put any effort in.

Then came leaving for the Paris, France.....Quite the ordeal if I did say so myself. 4 hour delay to NYC...shitty college dorm in Queens...Humid, rainy weather...in NYC. and group activities..in NYC. The flight there was alot of fun. I shouldn't go into detail about EVERY DAY THERE but when we got there WE FELT LIKE WE WERE ORPHANS BEING RAFFLED OFF TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER! hahaha, am I wrong? or right? guys. I do believe that we became an incredibly close knit group of friends..like a winter sweater. We did so much stuff there. But the first day there was incredibly long and tiring. I got to the house met Edouard and went straight to bed after Natalie showed me around the house. Then was woken up at 9pm for Edouards birthday dinner/small gatherings party. I almost passed out. I was up until about 2am. -_-, it was fun though!:D. But with the group of wonderful people from the USA we did everything from La Tour Eiffel, Musee D'Orsay, Le Louvre, Versailles, Foutainbleu, all of the major monuments in Paris and I also went to Brussels, Belgium. I have the metro down too. I love the RER and the people that ride it. Apparentally people though I was from France because alot of people asked me how to use it. So many jokes were made in Paris with this group that will be remembered forever "I'm not coming to the fashion capital of the world broke!" Thank's Tierra. "I ride dem cheeks like a motacycle" Ohh Abdul. Gwens wonderful hair and Carolynn and Gwens matching shoes. Liz's host sister...erg. Liz was so quiet most of the time ,"Ssh everyone Liz is speaking!!!". Claire and I are music twins, f'reallzzz. Leaving them was incredibly sad and horrible D: but I know i'll see them soon.




Coming back was shitty. But it had to happen. I didn't waste anytime to seee my friends, the first friend I saw was Evann Whitelamb :) then Mariah, Paola, Gloria, Gigi, Clarissa. That was really nice then I went to a movie with Molly. I saw everyone I wanted to see this Summer. Except my best friend Molly Pease. I saw her a total of 3 times this summer, who knew that was possible. I didn't. I had a dinner party. Went to a party at Emily Rose's.




Movies at Tower. Labyrinth at Crest with Kistin and Lucca. Biking. Getting my bike stolen. Buying a new city bike. Loud music. Fast cars. Who's your daddy? La Vie En Rose. 2 Days in Paris. Edith Piaf. Many a songs hold a special place in my heart for this summer. Milord-Edith Piaf. D.A.N.C.E.-Justice. The Night Starts Here-Stars. Oh My God-Mark Ronson. Summer In The City-The Lovin' Spoonful. Can I Get Get Get-Junior Senior and many more songs. The last night of summer was fun Zena and I drove up to Cady Drells house which was a goal of mine this Summer and it was fulfilled.
This school year is going to be good.
Summer 2008 you have alot to live up to.
what i am getting at with this blog is that this summer has been amazing. Everyone that was apart of it no matter what i love you and you are amazing to me. I have changed so much this summer and i believe its for the better no matter what. I do believe that these next months will define what kind of person i will be for the rest of my life, or tleast a few extra years. I don't think there was a single moment of this summer that was too hard to deal with, beside leaving my french family and my new best friends from all over the country, and somewhat world? I hope to see them in the coming months, one in the coming weeks! Im suprised i had such a good memory of this summer, weird! weird! weird weird weird! considering my past posts have had me just stopping abd syaing, "look, i dont remember anything" :]

1 comment:
my house was a goal?!
aww! missions accomplished!
but it shant be the last.
Post a Comment