Oye oye oye oye. School started. Lets count down until it ends shall we? The only highlight of this month was Treasure Island Music Festival. Saturday saw M.I.A. DJ Shadow & Cutchemist. KINKY. Gotan Project. Thievery Corporation and some others. Then i went back on Sunday with shana and saw Au Revoir Simone. Sea Wolf. M. Ward and a few others and Shana and I met ARS. They are so nice and cute. We also went backstage and hung out back there, and chatted with the girls of au revoir simone. even nicer then ever there haha :] hella chill. played some ping-pong and watched some built to spill from the back. I am designing a full line right now and is set to be released in the winter-time. Mid-December i am thinking. It's going to be nice. I think. In october we find out who we are hosting, im incredibly excited for he or she, whoever, to come stay with us! But mainly the month of September has been alright. 50% good 50% shit. I'm excited for my 18th birthday on November 13th. I cant find a place to have it at. I'm starting to give up all hope on it. Maybe I'll have it in December? I don't know. -_-
October 6th-DeTour Music Fest, Downtown LA.
No comments:
Post a Comment