Today I was informed by my french host son Edouard that I can't go to the Garden Nef Music Fest in Southern France. Well, the reason you may be asking yourself is because they "disagree" with it (by they, I mean AFS: American Field Service). or, so that is what he said. What does they "disagree" with it mean? I don't really think anything could happen that didn't happen at Coachella. :/. I guess all I have to keep teling myself is that I've seen pretty much the whole lineup in concert already and I'm not really missing anything. But, It would be really nice to say "oh what did I do this summer? Lived in Paris and went to a music fesitval while I was there" oh well, Good times are gonna happen there anyways.
BTW BEIRUT IS SOLD OUT IN PARIS. Oh well.
P.S. Being numb on the top of my mouth is better than the bottom. No one cares though, except me and some other poor soul.
COUNTDOWN:9 DAYS
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment