skip to main | skip to sidebar

la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Countdown.

Countdown until I leave: 10 days.
It is not soon enough. I wish I was leaving tomorrow and staying longer than 4 weeks.
at 9:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Michael.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again-Sylvia Plath
View my complete profile

...

....

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • JetBlue..
      • 1/2 of printemps/ete Pret a porter.
      • Not fun.
      • Countdown.

..//.

  • Avant Garde Meets Anarchy
  • BrownBook
  • Fafi Words
  • Hapsical
  • I Prefer Thrifty
  • Jak & Jill
  • JDivision
  • ldiamante
  • Lovers in Highschool
  • Miles Of Fiction
  • Nylon
  • Sea Of Shoes
  • Swank Heights
  • The Moldy Doily
  • The Sartorialist

get this badge→