Lately, I have become absolutely obsessed with articles of clothing that are able to function as multiple articles of clothing. As photographed here is a dress I made while sewing at Camilla's house. It is a tie back brown paisley dress with a train on the back. But the train on the back isn't any ol' train, it has 2 holes in it that are used to transform the train into a jacket-dress, a Jress you could say. It can also be used as a romper sort of thing, which by putting your legs through the holes, it gives the dress a bubble sort of effect. Another article I made was a 3 hole jacket, the functionality of it is above me and I am in love with it. I will photograph it in the coming days with all of the ways it can be worn.
Photos of the "Jress"

No comments:
Post a Comment