skip to main | skip to sidebar

la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps la teste de temps

Sunday, June 14, 2009

mmmm.


Fabulous, am I right?
Photo via Jak & Jill.

On a side note, purchased Pleasure Principle's spray paint spot t from Harputs Market on Fillmore Street in San Francisco, California.
at 8:30 PM
Labels Complex Geometries Harputs Market Pleasure Principle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
Michael.
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again-Sylvia Plath
View my complete profile

...

....

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Skulls Skulls Skulls
      • I dont like my hair neat, I dont like my hair neat.
      • Saturday 20 June 2009
      • mmmm.
      • et jour apres jour
      • She has blossomed
      • Recent Obsession 2.0
      • 3 minutes and 89 seconds later.
      • It's 69 F
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (4)

..//.

  • Avant Garde Meets Anarchy
  • BrownBook
  • Fafi Words
  • Hapsical
  • I Prefer Thrifty
  • Jak & Jill
  • JDivision
  • ldiamante
  • Lovers in Highschool
  • Miles Of Fiction
  • Nylon
  • Sea Of Shoes
  • Swank Heights
  • The Moldy Doily
  • The Sartorialist

get this badge→