Sunday, December 21, 2008

it has begun,

The entire Sacramento population of young adults from the ages of 18-23 disgusts me. I want a full detailed list of what you were into about 2 years ago, and what you are into now. Lets compare. Lets laugh. Let me slap you.
When I look at photos and its just an array of shredded scarves and lame ass fashion sense then it makes me want to strangle myself and then vomit all over your face.
I'm glad to say that half of you that go to "last nights party" suck, wait, not half, probably 75% of you all.

Don't get me started on your clothes
Don't get me started on your vibes
Don't get me started on just...just...what you are about.

NO.

NO.

What's happening around her neck? Did she buy it? Yes.



Until next time, au revoir.

Post-script: By the way, if you come across a fur hat as big as these, contact me immediatly.

No comments: