Monday, March 3, 2008

F'real though?

Since when is it okay for a school to become a totalitarian state? It's not okay. Since when is it okay for a new principal to come in and fuck things up like she is hella tight.
NEWS FLASH! Evelyn Fucking Buffiko, you're not hella tight and you need to be told this. You aren't a dictator in our school so stop trying to be one. Just because you have the power to be a bitch and expel people for stupid reasons doesn't mean you should use that power to your advantage. You fucked things up majorly in our school and an army of students hate you and are just waiting for the day you leave, seriously, parties will be thrown.

On a happier note, I haven't been on here in a very long time, extremely long time! I'm really excited for summer. I graduate soon and I can't wait to get out of the shit hole West Campus High School I a in, fuck that school, fuck it hard. Up-The-Ass. I am planning on going to Vermont in July for a week to see Gwen and then she is going to come back to California with me. Maui in August. Paris in January. City in August, and Chanel Mobile Art in September in NYC and again in 2010 in Paris.
Does anyone want to go to Fashion Week in NYC at end of August or in Feb. next year?




No comments: